Thorne Research - Creatine - Creatine Powder to Support Energy Production, Lean Body Mass, Muscle Endurance, and Power Output - NSF Certified for Sport - 16 oz
Brand: Thorne Research
- Supports energy production to maintain and promote lean body mass, muscle endurance, and power output
- Supports energy production
- Maintains and promotes lean body mass, muscle endurance, and power output
- Easy-to-mix, highly-researched form of creatine known as Creapure®
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate. This product is NSF Certified for Sport.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Thorne Research
Details: Creatine plays an important role in the production of cellular energy by making ATP, a molecule needed by all cells in the body. With increases in exercise or as a result of muscle damage, the physiological need for creatine is increased. Creatine supplementation has been shown to support increased work capacity and power output of the muscle while promoting physical endurance and lean body mass gains. Outside of the athletic population, creatine has also been shown to lessen muscle breakdown and support cognitive function in aging populations. We use Creapure, a micronized form of creatine monohydrate that's colorless and odorless. Our Creatine has enhanced solubility so it mixes well with juice or other Thorne Research products to meet your performance goals. Creatine is NSF Certified for Sport.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
We Also Recommend