Thorne Research - Bio-Gest - Blend of Digestive Enzymes to Aid Digestion - 180 Capsules
Brand: THORNE RESEARCH
- INDIGESTION: Benefits individuals with occasional indigestion*
- COMPREHENSIVE FORMULA: A blend of hydrochloric acid, pepsin, pancreatin, and ox bile
- COMPREHENSIVE EFFECTS: Promotes the optimal digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats*
- ABSORPTION: For malabsorption due to age, gall bladder removal, or overuse of antacids*
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Release Date: 2015-06-10
Details: A comprehensive blend of digestive enzymes to aid digestion.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
We Also Recommend