Thera-Med Universal Pad, Cold Pack, Ice Pack for Ankles, Wrists, Elbows & Knees, Dual-Sided for Multi-Temperature Therapy
- Contains (1) Thera-Med Universal Pad, cold pack for pain relief. Thera-Med Universal Pad gives doctor recommended cold therapy & conforms closely to the body for targeted relief from ankle, wrist, elbow & knee pain. The reusable pad is easy & safe to use.
- The Thera-Med Universal Pad is dual-sided to provide two levels of relief: cool therapy and icy cold therapy. The reusable pack is easily portable for soothing, cool relief of ankle, knee, wrist, or ankle pains, strains, and sprains at home or on the road.
- The cooling pack stays flexible even when frozen so it can conform to your body exactly as you need it, alleviating joint pain right where you feel it most. The adjustable strap locks the pad into place so you don't sacrifice your mobility for pain relief.
- The Thera-Med Universal Pad is easy to use. Just chill it in the freezer and then apply to reduce swelling and pain as needed. The reusable cold pack provides targeted relief for pains, strains, and sprains in ankles, wrists, elbows, knees, and more.
- Compass Health Brands has been a leading manufacturer of Respiratory, Pain Management and Home Medical Equipment for over 20 years with one goal: to provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more independent lives.
Release Date: 2008-03-26
Warranty: 1 year
Details: The Thera-Med Dual-Temp Cold Pack is a versatile cold wrap that is ideal for strains and sprains to the knees, elbows, wrists and ankles. It remains flexible even when frozen, so it can closely conform to your body. This pad is designed with dual-temp technology: the white side provides maximum strength cold therapy and the soft blue side provides gentle cool therapy. Use as a natural complement or an alternative to over the counter drug treatments. Simply chill the pad in freezer and then apply to reduce swelling and back pain, ankle pain, wrist pain, elbow pain or knee pain.
We Also Recommend