Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Melatonin - Sleep, Jet Lag & Immune Support + Phospholipid Technology for Superior Absorption + Customizable Dosing, Soy-Free (1 Ounce, 30 Milliliters)
Brand: Quicksilver Scientific
- Because as little as 15% of a dose of melatonin is absorbed by the body when swallowed, this liposomal formula was developed for enhanced uptake and nearly instantaneous effect.*
- Liposomal melatonin may optimize cellular uptake and effectiveness and can be adjusted to a lower or higher dose to meet each individual's needs.*
- Each 0.2 mL delivers 1 mg of melatonin. A serving size is 1 pump. Each bottle contains 150 1 mg servings.
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
Publisher: Quicksilver Scientific
Details: Melatonin is an antioxidant hormone naturally produced in the body. Melatonin supports a healthy sleep-wake cycle and normal circadian rhythms. Melatonin may be beneficial in settings of jet lag, occasional sleeplessness, or altered sleep schedules due to shift work.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 1.2 x 0.6 inches
We Also Recommend