Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk, 13.5-oz. Cans (Count of 12)
Brand: Native Forest
- Note1: The milk might be thick due to coconut fat.
- Note2: It can be re-emulsified by submerging the can in hot water for 15 minutes and then stirring the contents thoroughly.
- Pack of twelve, 13.5 ounces each (total of 162 ounces). Gluten free
- Imparts rich and creamy goodness to wonderful regional dishes
- A staple of Thai, Indian and Caribbean cuisines
Publisher: Native Forest
Release Date: 2016-12-08
Details: A staple of Thai, Indian and Caribbean cuisines, Native Forest® Classic Organic Coconut Milk imparts rich and creamy goodness to wonderful regional dishes. In Thailand, devoted farmers are proud to have achieved organic certification of their traditional coconut crop. While organic coconuts are generally smaller than their conventional counterparts, organically managed trees are more robust and drought-resistant, and their soil is more rich and moisture retentive. The first pressing of the fresh organic coconut meat yields an oil-rich extract that is mixed only with filtered water and a tiny amount (less than 1%) of guar gum from the seeds of the guar plant. The result is Native Forest® Classic Organic Coconut Milk, a delicious ingredient in soups, curries, sauces, desserts, and beverages. It may also replace dairy milk or cream in some of your favorite American recipes with excellent results.
We Also Recommend