Jump Rope - Premium Quality - Best for Boxing MMA Fitness Training - Speed - Adjustable - Survival and Cross - Sold By FMS International Authorized Seller
Brand: Survival and Cross
- "GREAT EXPERIENCE, and a GREAT PRODUCT. Loving this skipping rope as a pre-MMA warm-up, and as part of a conditioning workout. Overall, 5/5 on all fronts." -Jonah P.
- "This is THE skipping rope to buy if you're looking for one that doesn't get tangled, is easy to adjust the length for different users, and is super lightweight. Very happy with my purchase." - Mattie
- "Best rope for BOXING MMA, OR WRESTLING. Easy to rip DOUBLE UNDERS or for long cardio sessions. Nice weight to the rope with solid handle and bearings." - Christ D.
- "It's long enough for me, that I'm 6ft and 5 inch tall. I use it several times in my boxing training 4 to 5 days a week and still like new. I recommend this product." - Raul S.
- "Great LIGHTWEIGHT FAST JUMP ROPE for folks serious about cardio training, easy to store and adjustable. It is good for boxing, MMA, or just those interested in being fit." -Wes
Legal Disclaimer: Must be at least 18 & over to purchase. Don't hurt yourself
Publisher: FMS International LLC
Your search for the perfect skipping jump rope is over. When you purchase the Survival and Cross Jump Rope NOW, here's what you do:
Rip open the box. Take out your jump rope & admire the professional, high-quality look & feel. You have in your hands a rope designed for intense workouts. Note the simple yet tough design.
Get ready to rock a super fast rope routine. Marvel at the smooth, effortless rotation of the cable.
What separates the Survival and Cross Jump Rope from the competition? It's simple really. We are serious about our equipment meeting the demands of your workouts.
"What's the big deal about a jump rope?" Glad you asked:
- Weight loss
- Cardiovascular & lymphatic health
- Muscle tone
- Full body workout
- Variety of routines & tricks to master
- Great for travel or when you lack access to a gym
- Burn lots of calories in little time
In a WebMD article titled "Skipping Rope Doesn't Skip Workout" we read: "It's certainly good for the heart," says Peter Schulman, MD, associate professor, Cardiology/Pulmonary Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington. "It strengthens the upper and lower body and burns a lot of calories in a short time..."
Purchase with confidence with our better than money back guarantee: try our Survival and Cross Speed Jump Rope and if you don't love it we'll give your full payment back no questions asked... LIFETIME!
So order now; when you do why not get two... one for you & one for your very best friend.
We Also Recommend