Healthworks Turmeric Root Powder (Curcumin) Organic, 1lb
- Certified Organic and Easy to Use! This bright yellow powder has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes!
- A small pinch of turmeric powder will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Use it to spice vegetables and meat, particularly lamb. It also will complement any recipe that uses rice, lentils and beans
- Our turmeric is all natural and non-irradiated. Our high purity powder has a great taste, powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin. Curcumin is known for protecting the body's cells and and relieving plain
- Right from the source: Our organic turmeric powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our turmeric and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Details: Turmeric, a bright orange/yellow-colored spice, has been a staple in Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cooking for thousands of years. Traditionally called "Indian saffron" or "yellow root" because of it comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh. It was regularly used throughout history as a condiment, healing remedy and textile dye.
Turmeric is best known as the spice that gives curry powder its distinctive color. It has a warm aroma, bright color, and gingery/peppery taste, which are relied upon in cooking throughout Asia. Just sprinkle it on vegetables or mix it into dressings. It is also great when rubbed on meat and added to curries and soups.
Our Healthworks Organic Turmeric Powder is raw, pure, all-natural, and makes for a great addition to any lifestyle. Our turmeric also has a significantly higher amount of Curcumin than other leading brands (Curcumin has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties).
Healthy and delicious - add turmeric to your diet and reap the benefits!
TRY WITH: Curries, Vegetables, Rice, Lentils, Beans, Soups, Salad Dressings, Scrambles, Meats, Smoothies, Teas, and more!
We Also Recommend