Barùkas: Discover a Supernut - Roasted Baru Nuts in a 14 ounce (397 gram) Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Barùkas are roasted baru nuts from the Amazonian Savanna of Brazil.
- They are the healthiest nuts in the world with less fat calories and more fiber than other nuts.
- Barùkas contain loads of complete Vegan Protein and are rich in Antioxidant Power (4x more than blueberries!), Fiber, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Essential Fatty-Acids, and Omegas.
- The out of this world flavor is often compared to a mix between cashews and peanuts, only more delicious!
- Barùkas are roasted and unsalted to neutralize anti-nutrients and unlock the rich nutrition of the nuts.
Publisher: Barukas Inc.
Details: Discover Barùkas, an exotic South American Supernut that's amazingly good for you and good for the planet! GOOD FOR YOU: Barùkas are roasted baru nuts, known to the indigenous people in the Cerrado of Brazil for millennia, but virtually unheard of anywhere else. But we are here to change that, because Barùkas are the healthiest nuts in the world! They are an amazing source of vegan protein containing the full amino acid profile which is extremely rare in nuts. They also have more fiber and less fat calories than any other nut. And did we mention micronutrients? They have higher antioxidant power than any other nut and 4 times more than blueberries. Barúkas will ship to you in a resealable bag to lock in the freshness and the delicious flavor. GOOD FOR THE PLANET: By supporting Barùkas, you create an opportunity to help reforest our planet and sustain indigenous communities on their land. The trees that produce these nuts are found in the Amazonian savanna biome of Brazil called the Cerrado. Most of the trees have already been deforested to make way for cattle ranching and agriculture severely damaging the ecosystem causing dangerous repercussions for the global climate. But supporting Barùkas can help put an end to the deforestation and preserve the original flora. And reestablishing forested areas can help provide immediate economic benefit to the indigenous villagers who will be able to make a living off the land through planting trees and foraging for nuts. Barùkas are truly a win all around. For your health, the health of the planet, and the health of the world community. Give Barùkas a try and let us know what you think!
We Also Recommend