Plant Therapy Organic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) 100% Pure, USDA Certified Organic, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade 10 mL (1/3 oz)
Brand: Plant Therapy
- NO MORE BAD SKIN DAYS: Tea Tree Oil helps irritated skin by treating redness and restoring smoothness. Add it to carrier oils to help soothe and eliminate blemishes, skin imperfections and spots from overexposure to the sun. It also combats acne and hair dandruff.
- 100% PURE & ORGANIC: Our GMO-FREE Tea Tree oil is steam distilled from Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant only found in Australia, producing a USDA Certified Organic raw essential oil without any additives. It is a KidSafe product and can be diffused, diluted and even mixed with other oils.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: Plant Therapy is a member of ATTIA (Australian Tea Tree Industry). All ATTIA members subscribe to and support the ATTIA Code of Practice to ensure that quality standards as well as sound environmental practices are adhered to throughout the supply chain.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. In addition, we offer a risk free 100% satisfaction guarantee! We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images.
Release Date: 02-12-2016
Details: Plant Therapy Tea Tree organic essential oil (INCI ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree, organic) leaf oil looking for an organic antiseptic? Let tea tree organic be your answer. Tea tree oil can aid in treating acne, dandruff, and other skin related issues. Properly diluted it can be added to your shampoo, creams, and soap with added benefit. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural and organic alternative to help tidy and clean your home as it acts as a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent. It's an all-natural antiseptic surface cleaner and refresher especially in steamy, musty areas like the bathroom. known as Melaleuca Alternifolia, our Tea Tree oil is 100% organic and is produced by steam distilling tea tree leaves - a plant natively found in Australia. Add it to your arsenal to help treat skin issues, even face blemishes like acne. Create a skin-soothing salve by blending 9 drops of tea tree organic and 9 drops of lavender Organic with 2 Tbsp of your favorite Plant Therapy carrier oil and apply to the areas of concern. For skin blemishes, dilute to 5% and apply directly to the blemish. It is also a powerful dandruff fighting compound that can be used to make tea tree infused shampoo for healing your scalp. suffering from fungal infections? Our essential oil acts as an effective anti-fungal solution that can dry up the moisture that makes fungus grow. the Plant Therapy difference 100% pure and undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, non-gmo organoleptic and GC/MS testing batch codes on every bottle kidsafe© formulations we offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 Ml, 5ml and 10 ml sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 Ml bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well Our oils work. The 100 Ml value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy roll-ons.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches
We Also Recommend