Thorne Research - VegaLite - Vegan-Friendly Performance Protein Powder - Chocolate Flavor - 34.3 oz.
Brand: Thorne Research
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free
- 23 grams of protein from a proprietary pea / rice protein blend
- Great-tasting chocolate protein supplement
- Low sugar content and sweetened with organic cane juice sugar and stevia
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts.
Legal Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
Publisher: Thorne Research
Details: Vegan-friendly protein powder.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
We Also Recommend